Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Urban Patterns


Urban Patterns. I'm almost 100% sure you've never heard of them, considering they have less followers on twitter and facebook than almost everyone I know. To be completely honest, I'm not even sure how I really heard of them. However, I'm glad I did.

Founded less than a year ago, Urban Patterns (Alex Funchess, Lucas Lee, Jack Lane, Greg Ji, Isaiah Chiu) are an Alternative Indie Pop Rock band from San Francisco, who are influenced by Young the Giant, the Strokes, Dave Matthews and so many other great rock artists.

Listening to their single "Ceilings" I honestly believe they will become so very successful, so very soon. Their talent is something hard to find in new bands today, and I think it deserves to be noticed by everyone imaginable. The song has a catchy drum set, and lyrics that really will not stay out of your head. I can even hear where the 'Young the Giant' influence comes in. There really is not much else to say, except GO CHECK THEM OUT! They deserve everything that's going to come to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment