Monday, February 24, 2014

Finish Ticket


Thank you to my friend Nat for suggesting I look up this band. They are absolutely AMAZING. I started listening to them a week ago, and I felt the need to write about them; to share this amazing band with everyone. The west coast based band consists of Gabe Stein, Alex DiDonato, and twin brothers Michael and Brendan Hoye.

The up-and-coming indie pop band first album, "Tears You Apart", is quite the debut for a band with lots of instrumental layers and killer melodies. Listening to the first track "Numb", it really surprised me how strong the band seemed to be in the music they made. There is nothing questionable about them, they know where they want to go, and they are going straight for it.

The band formed in 2008, and have toured with great bands such as My Chemical Romance, Young the Giant, Black Key, and so many other favorites. This album really shows how much hard work went into this album, and just how dedicated they are to their music. I'm hoping they keep growing and keep gaining popularity, because I would love to see them at Madison Square Garden someday soon. They really deserve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment