Monday, December 30, 2013

Alex & Sierra


Alex and Sierra are the most recent winners from the X Factor USA. I watched the entire season of X Factor (Demi Lovato, duh!) and they have been one of my favorite acts from the very beginning. Their unique sound and story seemed to catch the eye of everyone who watched the show.

The first song I heard them sing was Toxic by Britney Spears. I actually had no idea what they were singing until i heard the lyrics. Their version took me by surprise actually, as I was not expecting them to sing something like that. Every song they sang after, I've fallen in love with. Their sound is just so unique and I've heard nothing like it; it's really cool to hear something completely original.

I'm hoping they come out with new music really soon, as I would love to hear some original songs. But until then, this performance is going to be on replay at my place.





No comments:

Post a Comment